Are you having problems setting up your Roku streaming stick? Well, you have no reason to worry or panic over this kind of situation. In this article, I will be explaining in detail all you need to know.
As we all know that the Roku streaming stick is a smaller gadget you plug into your TV to watch movies, TV programs, live sports, news, and increasingly over the web. However, you can as well watch any movie or TV program of your choice on Netflix, The Roku Channel, ESPN, and YouTube, etc.
To cut to the chase quickly, below are the guides on how to set up the Roku streaming stick.
- Choose your preferred language: –Once you turn on your Roku streaming stick, the first thing you’ll be required to do is to choose your preferred language by displaying several varieties of languages. All you have to do is just to scroll either up or down to choose the language you understand.
- Connect your Roku Stick to the internet:– If after you have chosen your preferred language, now all you have to do is to make sure that your Roku streaming stick is connected to the internet by selecting whichever network you want to connect the Roku TV with and then select the password for it to be able to connect.
- Wait a little while: –Immediately your streaming stick gets connected to the internet, it’ll automatically download the latest and updated Roku operating software. Therefore you have to wait for it to complete the download before you continue with the installation and setup.
- Select a display of your choice: –after the downloading of the Roku operating software is done, there’ll be a series of displays that you’ll be asked to select. Do select one of those displays and continue with the rest of the setup procedure.
- Create or activate your Roku account:– in other to complete the setup of your streaming stick, the most important thing to do is to make sure you create a new or you can as well activate your existing Roku account.