Over a number of Roku TV users have been complaining that they are unable to activate their Roku devices and by so doing, they kept on patronizing some unauthorized technicians to help them with the fixing and activation of their Roku device which to my knowledge, it is not the right thing to do.
To cut the chase real quick, in this article I will make some emphasis on the guidelines which you may need to follow whenever you are about to Activate a Roku device.
- The first thing you have to do in other to activate a Roku device is to go through the user’s manual that has come with your Roku device when you purchased it.
- Connect your streaming device to the internet.
- Wait for complete download of the Roku software.
- A code will be displayed on your screen after software download and installation, copy this code or better still you can write it somewhere.
- Go to the Roku website.
- Write the code which was given earlier wherever prompted on the website
- Follow the given instructions on the website to create an account or to activate an existing account.
- Login on the website if you are an existing customer or signup if you are a new customer.
And if at the long run, you are still unable to get your Roku device activated, don’t hesitate to contact us at Roku support via 1-866-539-3032 for more details.